SuperSized Queen Needed Apply Within

Just passing through Lexington, KY. Seen a bunch of homes while driving this truck but this was a first.
On the West side of town in a suburb called, Versailles sat a real live Castle.
It was dusk, so my camera was useless. So, I whipped out the ol' computer and googled this ho.
The Internet is a powerful, and wonderful Ho.
CastlePost!!
Amazing to say the least, This picture doesn't do it justice at all. Follow the link and you will see some amazing pictures.
Wait a minute though. This Castle has a colorful past. Yes ho's, this biatch's story is scandalous. Love, Marriage, Divorce, and FIRE!!!!!!

What I found out was intriguing say the least.
It began as the Martin Castle, originally built by Rex Martin for his wife Caroline Bogeart Martin in 1969 after they had returned from a trip to Europe and were inspired by the architecture they had seen.
Well like all great love stories of time, this shit didn't last. The money was rumored to have run dry, and soon divorce followed. For the next several years the castle sat empty, and unfinished.
Talking to some locals up the street was like reading from the National Enquirer. Lee Majors, and William Shatner were rumored to have owned it at one time. There were several old ghost stories to go along with it too. Interesting stuff well ho's this is what I seen today.
Let's Ride Ho's

Comments

So who burned it down? 2 insurance policies rubbing together started the fire?
kim said…
wow..that is seriously cool!
Sam said…
Very funny Ms. Ginger I see the hunger pains have been replaced by pure comic genius.
They ruled the fire was started by a welder, during renovations.
Is there a secret dungeon?!
Bob said…
I loves me a castle.
Kinghts.
Shining armor.
Codpieces.


Where was I........

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!