Get off the Gas, already.
Driving thru San Antonio, and then delivering in Universal City, TX the news was all about the first death in Texas due to the swine flu.
So, how many of you have taken the bait? Are you stock piling mask? Dust taping plastic over your home windows? Do I dare even mention the Avian Flu? Oh God, a bird. Run Run Run.
Afraid to even go in to a Mexican Restaurant?
I'm going on the record right now. This is just getting alittle crazy. Do any of you remember when people were stock piling blue barrels of water in anticipation for Y2k.
I'm not even going to blink on this one. Guess we need another miracle on the Hudson to get people's minds off of this shit. The flu kills 35,000 people every year, and it gets passed around like an offering plate on Sunday.
I know several of you will point out the fact that Mexico has had several deaths, and etc etc..
How many of you have even been to Mexico? I have, matter of fact I went to Juarez just 6 months ago.
Honey, If you know anything about anything, trust me when I tell you that Mexico is a 4th world country. It's a surprise to me that more people in Mexico haven't died of swine flu.
Juarez is a city of over a million people, it sits on the Texas border and is the sister city of El Paso. But, within a 30 yard walk of the U.S. border their are over a million residents with out running water, or even sewer services. unreal.
So, back to the point at hand. Quit watching the news if you have become so paranoid, it's not healthy. And for god's sake turn off the Fox Network, because without a doubt I'm just sitting with my finger on the trigger, waiting for Neil Cavudo to blame this on Barack too.
So, how many of you have taken the bait? Are you stock piling mask? Dust taping plastic over your home windows? Do I dare even mention the Avian Flu? Oh God, a bird. Run Run Run.
Afraid to even go in to a Mexican Restaurant?
I'm going on the record right now. This is just getting alittle crazy. Do any of you remember when people were stock piling blue barrels of water in anticipation for Y2k.
I'm not even going to blink on this one. Guess we need another miracle on the Hudson to get people's minds off of this shit. The flu kills 35,000 people every year, and it gets passed around like an offering plate on Sunday.
I know several of you will point out the fact that Mexico has had several deaths, and etc etc..
How many of you have even been to Mexico? I have, matter of fact I went to Juarez just 6 months ago.
Honey, If you know anything about anything, trust me when I tell you that Mexico is a 4th world country. It's a surprise to me that more people in Mexico haven't died of swine flu.
Juarez is a city of over a million people, it sits on the Texas border and is the sister city of El Paso. But, within a 30 yard walk of the U.S. border their are over a million residents with out running water, or even sewer services. unreal.
So, back to the point at hand. Quit watching the news if you have become so paranoid, it's not healthy. And for god's sake turn off the Fox Network, because without a doubt I'm just sitting with my finger on the trigger, waiting for Neil Cavudo to blame this on Barack too.
Comments
#9
How many of you have even been to Mexico? I have, matter of fact I went to Juarez just 6 months ago.
make me wonder if I should be wearing a mask if I even read this.
I mean, is it really that far a stretch. Computers get viruses. Could they get the Swine Flu and pass it on to me?
I'm a'skeered.
=)
i have been telling people left and right "36,000 people die *in america* from 'regular' flu every year" and "pandemic means spread over many countries AND affecting a MAJORITY of the population: only one of those is true w/ swine flu" and on and on and on.
at first i was concerned b/c it seemed to be spreading so quickly in mexico, but infection rate is slowing up, which is a great thing. and just like you, i had a feeling that the reason there were so many deaths in mexico was b/c of generally poor nutrition that usu goes hand-in-hand w/ poorer populations and the shiteous water system in there. i still wash my hands every time i come home and before/after i eat ~ so slightly more than usual ~ but i am not purchasing a SARS mask anytime soon, LOL.
His college has a huge agricultural division. One of the charms of the place because we had the best ice cream facility... but I digress.
Anyway, we shall carry on.
We can't all be Joe Biden.