New Phone Review

Alright here's the deal.
While out getting a pedi, and shopping the Saturday before Easter. Number 9 and I ran into a HOT tender thang running the Verizon Kiosk at the Mall. Cutting to the chase, this ho left with two new Blackberry Storms.
My old Blackberry works fine, but I am such a sucker for new technology, and a killer smile. Do I know how to use half of it? NO.
This phone tries really hard to be the IPhone.
The good?
The camera is one of the best I've ever used on a phone. 3.2 mega pix makes for excellent pix taking. The browser is similar to the IPhone, with the ability to finger through websites with ease. So far I am extremely pleased with it, plus the broadband access seems to run smoother than the previous unit I used. The screen is great for browsing my favorite sites for Hotties.
The bad?
The touch keyboard is hard for me to get use to. It does operate alittle different than a touch screen, you actually have to press down till the screen clicks, which is easier than the touch pads I've used on other phones.
Not alot of apps to chose from.
Other than the app part, I'm very pleased.
The hotness that sold us the phone was a real player. He smiled, winked and flirted through the whole process. To bad he was dumb as a bag of rocks. That's just the way I like them. Dumb and Hot.
The price? I was eligible for a two year upgrade on two of the four lines under contract. With the new 2 yr contract, the price was $180 out the door for both phones, which I felt was a steal. Now if you buy a blackberry, Verizon requires you to purchase a data plan which begins at $30 for each phone activated.
There you have it.
I'll keep you posted of any problems, and plenty of crisp clear photo's.
Comments
XOXOXOXO
I love ya and already missing u
#9
I haven't decided what phone to get next, so I'm glad to read your review.