"May I have your attention, please"
GOODBYE!!
David are you reading?
Listen Up Ho's. Tugboat has decided to take a fuckin stand.
Starting today I'm saying goodbye all soft drinks. This includes Dr. Pepper which you all know is something I love. But, this is just the beginning. It's with a tear in my eye, and lump in my throat I have also decided to swear off my beloved Sweet Tea.
What gives?
Recently a blogger that I worshipped has expressed his distain with trying to shed the pounds. Tugboat left the blogger a scathing comment, and spewed bullshit galore.
Here's the deal ho's.
I'm morbidly obese. Nobody, no thyroid, no injury, no nothing caused this to happen. The culprit was my mouth, and my ability to stuff it. Don't jump to no deep conclusion that something else deeper is the root of my food addiction.
Biatch the problem is I love to eat, and lazy has a picture beside it in the dictionary with my face showing.
I've not always been a fatass. But this is all talk, and b.s. It's time to shut the hell up, and do something.
There are a few enemies that would love to attend my funeral, so to deny them any joy in the event of my departure, I've decided to take care of myself.
What pisses me off is I knew this moment would come, it's just the fact that I let it get so out of control. Damn fool I was.
Instead of me waiting until I'm strapped up to some gurney getting my chest cracked open, I'm taking BABY STEPS to extend my health streak.
The only one to blame is myself.
So ho's here it goes. There will be no more updates, or rants about how hard it is.
ACTION.
We all have choices.
David, I pray one day we will be able to laugh at how fat we use to be, instead of laughing at how fat we are.
COME ON HO!!!
Let's Ride
David are you reading?
Listen Up Ho's. Tugboat has decided to take a fuckin stand.
Starting today I'm saying goodbye all soft drinks. This includes Dr. Pepper which you all know is something I love. But, this is just the beginning. It's with a tear in my eye, and lump in my throat I have also decided to swear off my beloved Sweet Tea.
What gives?
Recently a blogger that I worshipped has expressed his distain with trying to shed the pounds. Tugboat left the blogger a scathing comment, and spewed bullshit galore.
Here's the deal ho's.
I'm morbidly obese. Nobody, no thyroid, no injury, no nothing caused this to happen. The culprit was my mouth, and my ability to stuff it. Don't jump to no deep conclusion that something else deeper is the root of my food addiction.
Biatch the problem is I love to eat, and lazy has a picture beside it in the dictionary with my face showing.
I've not always been a fatass. But this is all talk, and b.s. It's time to shut the hell up, and do something.
There are a few enemies that would love to attend my funeral, so to deny them any joy in the event of my departure, I've decided to take care of myself.
What pisses me off is I knew this moment would come, it's just the fact that I let it get so out of control. Damn fool I was.
Instead of me waiting until I'm strapped up to some gurney getting my chest cracked open, I'm taking BABY STEPS to extend my health streak.
The only one to blame is myself.
So ho's here it goes. There will be no more updates, or rants about how hard it is.
ACTION.
We all have choices.
David, I pray one day we will be able to laugh at how fat we use to be, instead of laughing at how fat we are.
COME ON HO!!!
Let's Ride
Comments
Check my blog tomorrow for an update about how it's going for me. I think you'll be pleased.
I love you, Ho! Stay away from that Evil Dr. and his sweet poison!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Have you tried Diet Soft Drinks? They're not quite as good but they're better than water- now that's an evil liquid for ya!
we can do this! it's for our health and longevity!!!
xxalainaxx
Way to go, Tugboat!! I'm cheering you on!
love ya
#9
seriously though, god for you. Diet or regular, it is all bad for us.