Look Out Ho's, I'm on the move
Well Good Buddies yours truly is here in Salt lake City, UT. The home of the rudest people ever.
I'm sometimes asked what city has the nicest, and meanest people. Now look this is my assumption after traveling through all lower 48, and talking with several hundred people over the last 10 years. This is my opinion only.
The meanest, and rudest? SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH Yes Ho's the home of Paul Smith, Brigham Young, the golden tablets, and where a glass of Ice Tea will get you a first class ticket to Hell.
Now to keep my politics in check, I will only state the facts.
I've been to Salt Lake City over 100 times in 10 years, and it never seems to fail I meet the Asshole of the State every time. This time it was a TNUC(my code word for Cunt) waitress at the Coachmen Rest. This ho was in a class all to herself.
The Good, the mountains surrounding SLC are beautiful. Park City which is just east of the City nestled in the Wasatch Mountain is spectacular.
But it doesn't overshadow that big ol' ass temple downtown that's brightly lit every night for everyone to see who travels up, and down Interstate 15.
Temple? yes ho's The church of latter day saints aka the Mormons. For all you LDS members this is the part where you begin to not like me.
Mormons are a cult. Look if you don't believe me just walk your ass up to the LDS Temple on Sunday morning and try to enter the temple during worship. Just remember you need a password to get in ho. No shit. A password.
Las Vegas, in which I reside has more church's per population than anywhere in the U.S. How? The Mormons. We have more LDS temple than anywhere.
My biggest problem with the LDS? The fact that they used tax free donations to finance the ad's that ran in California against the Gay Marriage Ban. Don't get beside yourself ho's. I'm not advocating anything except the church should not be able to influence the law.
Anyho. There it is, Salt Lake City. The town where I have found the unfriendliest people. My next blog will be the Friendliest people, and I'll give you a hint. They brought us Joy.
Let's Ride ho
I'm sometimes asked what city has the nicest, and meanest people. Now look this is my assumption after traveling through all lower 48, and talking with several hundred people over the last 10 years. This is my opinion only.
The meanest, and rudest? SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH Yes Ho's the home of Paul Smith, Brigham Young, the golden tablets, and where a glass of Ice Tea will get you a first class ticket to Hell.
Now to keep my politics in check, I will only state the facts.
I've been to Salt Lake City over 100 times in 10 years, and it never seems to fail I meet the Asshole of the State every time. This time it was a TNUC(my code word for Cunt) waitress at the Coachmen Rest. This ho was in a class all to herself.
The Good, the mountains surrounding SLC are beautiful. Park City which is just east of the City nestled in the Wasatch Mountain is spectacular.
But it doesn't overshadow that big ol' ass temple downtown that's brightly lit every night for everyone to see who travels up, and down Interstate 15.
Temple? yes ho's The church of latter day saints aka the Mormons. For all you LDS members this is the part where you begin to not like me.
Mormons are a cult. Look if you don't believe me just walk your ass up to the LDS Temple on Sunday morning and try to enter the temple during worship. Just remember you need a password to get in ho. No shit. A password.
Las Vegas, in which I reside has more church's per population than anywhere in the U.S. How? The Mormons. We have more LDS temple than anywhere.
My biggest problem with the LDS? The fact that they used tax free donations to finance the ad's that ran in California against the Gay Marriage Ban. Don't get beside yourself ho's. I'm not advocating anything except the church should not be able to influence the law.
Anyho. There it is, Salt Lake City. The town where I have found the unfriendliest people. My next blog will be the Friendliest people, and I'll give you a hint. They brought us Joy.
Let's Ride ho
Comments
Love ya
Hoss
love ya
scrappy/hoss/tired old woman
Love ya #9
XOXOXOXOXO
I've never been to SLC and don't want to go. I'm glad Big Love is on HBO because I think it shows them for the cult they are.