It's KFC, Biatches




Unless you have been living under a rock lately then you will know that all day yesterday KFC gave away One free piece of grilled chicken as a promotion. As a service to all my true blue food eaters, your beloved Tugboat took it upon his self to try this new food item, and report the findings.

First the hunt for a KFC with truck parking nearby. First up. Bakersfield Ca. Ho's the line is stupid, but I'm not going to be deterred. Bill is my steadfast partner in crime, and believe me, He aint passin up free food. We die together, that's my motto. Jeesss, I wood lyyke one free piece of schikken. talk among yourself. ho's One Piece, oh ho's I'm pissed now.

First taste? SALTY, this shit ain't grilled. No way. It's oven roasted, but how did they get the damn stripes on it? Maybe it's best I not know. Bill has one of his best ideas ever, let's go to the next town. Let's Ride ho. There is another KFC up the road. 40 miles later, and we have arrived in Delano, CA. Damn didn't I just see all these people in Bakersfield? Aw piss , I pulled another leg. Humm? That had to be the skinniest leg ever, what happened did they run the chicken to death? So, It's not that bad. Goodbye Delano, Ca Navigator says 4o miles north in Tulare, Ca. is another KFC. What the hell we're going that way anyways. Out of Chicken? Biatch please. Where's my pistol? Back to the Navigator. Oh hell biatches we have hit paydirt. There are three in Fresno, all off the highway. Buffet time ho's. By now I've decided that the little scheme is this. Bill will go in, flash that beautiful smile, and hopefully the person working the register will take the bait. He will ask for two pcs. of chicken. One for him, and the other for his poor old decrepit Granny in the car. Dear god let their be jungle fever working the register.

B-I-N-G-O!!
Can you believe this shit, he dont come back with two pcs of chicken. But the whole damn bucket. BASTARD. Oh, yeah almost forgot this is a review of the actual taste of the Grilled Chicken. Well the first couple of pcs were alright, but man my head is swimming. Must be the sodium. Bill's comments are this. "KFC still sucks"

Look, it's healthier than the Fried. Would I buy it? It's a Push. It has a real frozen T.V. dinner like taste. It's hard to explain. But, like I said it's much better than the Fried shit they sell. If any of you ho's are from the west, you will know about a fast food place called "El Pollo Loco" it cooks, and sells open flame roasted chicken, cooked fresh before your eyes. This would be my first choice for chicken, but if your in an area that doesn't offer something like this, I guess then the KFC Grilled chicken would be your better answer to fast food eating.

As for Bill, and I? After careful consideration and comparisons, we have listed the top 5 chicken places in the U.S.

Drum Roll plz

1. Knott's Berry Farm Chicken Dinner House Buena Park, CA.

2. Babe's Chicken House Roanoke, TX

3. Seafood & Chicken Box Center Point, AL

4. AQ Chicken House Springdale, AR

5. Dell Rhea's Chicken Willowbrook, Il

Let's Eat Ho's

Comments

#9 said…
Yes honey el pollo loco handed out free
Chicken today! Oh by the way when r we going
Back to knots berry farm....
Love ya
#9
i think when they were calling this new chicken grilled (as in that shit good folk from the 'hood were on their dang teef) they were referring to the person who made it, and not the actual process of BBQ GRILLING.

it also reminded me of the morning star farms 'grilled' soy it-so-will-never-taste-like-chicken-so-just-man-up-and-eat-the-real-dayum-thing cutlets.


of course i am a freegan so had i not been stuck running after kids all day, i would of been there with you helping carry that bucket out to 'gramma'.

xxalainaxx
Tug, only you and yours would think of a "tour de chicken" in an 18 wheeler just to collect free legs! I can totally picture how they get the stripes on- they take frozen chieck pieces and run them down one of those conveyor ovens liek they use at BK. Then, at the end, it has little jets that spray food coloring to paint on the stripes, right before the pieces drop down into that tray and sit under the light bulb for 4 and half hours until you place your order!
Sounds nasty to me- I'll just go to Kroger and get one of those "whirly bird" rotisserie chickens!

How funny- my word verification is "bakin" !
David Dust said…
Tug,

You are my hero. I have heard of a "Pub Crawl", but never a "Chicken Ride". Well played, Sir!!

XOXOXOXOXO
Sam,
2 words
Your Crazy

I still love ya though!
Be careful out there.
PS I hate Chicken!

Love ya
Hoss

Why does my cousin Jana aka #9 never comment on my blog?????
A bucket?!?! Genius!
Thank you for taking on this most purposeful pursuit of poultry punditry.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!