How old are you really?

Bill and I are on the ride of our lives, We left California yesterday morning delivered in Dallas this morning and have to be in San Francisco tomorrow night. Biatches I'm tired just blogging about it. Put your hat on tight, and hold your skirt down Ethel, we on the move
On the radio today, the announcer said that 24 years ago Coca-Cola introduced the "New Coke". Do any of you remember this? Personally I do, and I thought new coke tasted just like Pepsi

Was that really 24 yrs ago? Damn where did the time go. Anyho, You think Coca-Cola would have learned something but every time I go to a cooler in a convenience store BAM there you have it another flavor of some sort. Added vitamins? WTF is that all about.
Aint nothing like the real thang!!!
I'm a Dr. Pepper kinda of bitch anyways.
Let's Ride Ho's

Comments

David Dust said…
I'm a Diet Dr. Pepper gal, myself. You know ... watching my figure and all that. :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Bob said…
Twenty. Four. Years. Ago?

New Coke would be old if it had lived.

And I would be older. I could be New Coke's gay dad.
Dan said…
Dr. Pepper and Mt Dew mixed together! A Dr Dew is what I used to call it. It was the most caffiene I could get at one time while in college.
kayce. said…
i don't remember the new coke, but i DO remember clear pepsi, LOL. i am a (former) diet pepsi twist bitch, but they don't make that anymore so it's good ol' diet pepsi for me ~ wild cherry if i'm feeling frisky. funny that i live in Coke City, huh? ^_^
Joy said…
Coke Zero and Decaffeinated Diet Coke for me!
Mistress Maddie said…
Thanks Tugboat. Now even I feel old. I like coke or pepsi and have even mixed them together. I do like the coke with a hint of lime in it though. And put some Barcardi Limon in it. OOOOOhhhhhh doggie! I'll be getting out the brand'in iron!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!