Coloring books, and a chunk of Vaseline

Back to school ho's.

Seeing spring break is grinding down, I felt it appropriate that we get back to the lesson's of being a good buddie. Now, I've noticed a few new ho's to my blog. Welcome to truck driving Tugboat style. There is going to be alot of language that will be foreign to you, If you have a question drop me a email, and I will get you up to speed, or go back and read past post of all things trucking.The first thing you new followers will learn is you are no longer a follower, you are a ho. In a good way. Don't get offensive, it's all just good, clean fun.
In the world of trucking, all drivers that operate a commercial vehicle outside a 100 mile radius of their companies office, or yard must keep a driver's log book, aka coloring book.
Above you will notice a 24 hr time period. This log must be updated every time you change status, meaning when you stop driving and eat, or fuel you must draw a line to the appropriate line. Each status is described below, beginning at the top of the log
Off duty refers to anything that is done away from the truck. Hoing,Eating, time shopping, showering, anything outside of the truck not related to it's operation, or you job. This includes time at home, or off work.
Sleeper berth, is anything you do while in the truck but not behind the wheel. Having sex in bed, blowing your fellow co driver.
Driving, is well, driving.
On Duty would be described as a few things. Riding, but not driving in one of the front seats. Unloading, or loading. Fueling, or a truck repair. Basically it's anything related to the operation of your commercial vehicle other than driving.

The log book is one of the most important things concerning a driver. Log book's have carbon copies(one for the driver to keep for 90 days) and the other must be turned into your company within 7 days of being completed. They keep it so when you fuck up, and the Dept of Transportation comes they will have the paperwork necessary to send your ass to prison if you have lied on the log. What's the big deal? Well gather around Ho's and I'll explain more
If you have to keep a log book, you will abide by one of two hours of service rules. These rules are governed by the Dept of Transportation. AND THESE HO'S ARE SERIOUS. WTF does all this mean? Well biatches it means you can only drive a 7day/60 hr week, or a 8 day/70 hr week, per driver.
I will explain once again the majority, and one I'm using.
8 day/ 70 hr week
Drivers are only allowed to work(driving, or on duty status combined) 14 hrs in one 24 hr day, of that 14 hrs you can only legal drive 11 of those, in a 24 hr period. You quick learners will ask what you do with the extra 3 hrs? You can work (aka on duty)14 hrs in a 24 hr day, but only drive 11. Remember fueling, doing paperwork, loading, and etc etc is not considered driving, so that's what the extra 3 hrs are for.
If you drive, or on duty 14 hrs for 5 days straight you will accumulate your 70 hrs in 5 days, and you will not be able to drive anymore that week, which if you recall is a 8 day work week. So it's very important to time, and plan all your work, and driving time. Because after you have used your 14 hrs up, ho you are not able to move your truck for a continuous 10 hrs. After you use up your 70 hrs, you must take off 34 hrs consecutively so that you can reset your logs.
There are so many variables to change all this shit, and it's a biatch to learn it. Ho's this is just the tip of the prick honey. I'm just giving you the basics of hodome.
The one thing that will not change? The enforcement of any falsifying.
If you drive a truck, you must keep a log at all times. It must be updated at all times, It must be within legal hours of service guidelines at all time, and if you are pulled over it must be surrendered immediately at all times if requested by any law enforcement agency.
These are laws set in stone, and trust me ho's if you dont have your coloring book updated, and correct. Well ho's just slap a big chunk of Vaseline on your index finger, bend over to grease that hole, and prepare to become the best bottom of your life. The law is going to fuck you six ways to Sunday.

Fines, and tickets are then given. Your will receive a D.O.T form, that outlines how loose, or tight your hole was, which then must be turned into to your company.
If you are out of hrs? You will receive a special sticker for your window for the whole world to see just what a ho you are, and it will inform everyone that you are just plain stupid.
I know, I know you are probably lost. Teaching is not one of my strong points.
So let me give it to you straight.
If you drive a truck you better have your log done, and correct.
Don't be discouraged!
Let's Ride Ho's

Comments

David Dust said…
Girl -

I bet your hole always gets high marks!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
tug this is a great explanation, basically what my boss told me when i started running the office and payroll stuff for my CT fleet here in romulus, the job that put me through college.

we had one DOT audit and folks, everything tug said is spot on.

ps.. we had one driver that would log 'farting' if he was on duty.

xxalainaxx
Tug:
don't get any ideas about logging your farts... we really don't need to know.
I always wondered: how long does it take to refuel one of those things? And how far can it go between fuelings? And what does it cost to fill it? I'll bet I'll never bitch about filling the Boy's pickup again!
Joy said…
This is all much more complicated than I ever thought! So you and Bill have to plan well to be sure you get home and get the right hours in! Whew!!
kayce. said…
being a truck driver is crazy complicated... i am sure i'd be getting ass-raped by many a man-o-the-law for forgetting one thing or the other. :D
Sam said…
Ms. G it takes about 5-10 minutes to fuel, If I maintain 6 mpg it will allow me to go about 1350-1600between fill ups, the cost for me is about $500-600 per fill up.
Bob said…
I always thought it was a ssimple as load up the truck and go, drop off the cargo and go back.
Sheesh. That's a lotta stuff goin' on there!


Sidenote: as a naive young home, we passed a semi one day on the freeway, and my Dad pointing out that the back of the cab was where the driver slept and/or.
I laughed and told my Dad that it wasn't a sleeping berth it was a gas tank.

Gosh I was naive.
Mistress Maddie said…
You mean to tell me that sex goes on in those their trucks I see!?! Why I never.......... Why Tugboat,yous bad.
Dan said…
Any trucker I know hates doing log books, but knows the price they pay if they get pulled over.

I love this shit, its just like reliving my childhood. I was 14 the first time I drove my dads rig, but thats a story for a different day.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!