You dispicable HO!!!


I'm really trippin, you know I could really go there and probably will at sometime. But I'm not. Yes yes those of you that really know me, likely are looking for a phone to call me. Why? I'm not one to hold what's on my mind, or tongue. I'm what you call a REALIST. The medication has kicked in so right now I'm counting the stripes on the freeway while my ex-husband drives us through the desert. (Yes , Ex he just doesn't know yet. to be cont.)

If I haven't told you this, and it's kind of funny. I'm in Northern Mexico formerly known as Southern California. Now don't go slinging any shit my way, this is what the locals call this area of the state. NO shit.

Anyhoo you good buddies, your truly has hit a ho in the road and several hubcaps have rolled off. I hate going home, it's usually only for 2 days max. and the leaving just gets my ass in the dumps not to mention someone always seem to fuck it up.

At least I can still log on and look at some hawt ass men, and read that somebody is going through as much shit as me, and still seems to smile at the world in their own distinct way.

Well in a situation like this, you can do a couple of things to kick start you back to being the best ho you can. The first is have a fried food intervention. (Did that, thank you Church's Chicken) The second is pull up my skirt, get under this wheel, and leave all the bullshit scattered along the highway.

Let's Ride Ho's

Comments

David Dust said…
I'm not sure I know what most of this means - but I DO know that I'm having FRIED MOTHERFUCKING CHICKEN for dinner!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
You kinda lost me too. Did the hubcaps fall off of your truck? Or did you run over a prostitute? I'm cornfused!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!