WARNING DO NOT BLOG WHILE TAKING THIS MEDICATION

Alright I've received a couple of calls, and yes I'm fine. This morning while down in Long Beach, CA. getting a load of Bull Meat for Odessa, Tx tomorrow, I had to stand outside the truck in the cool breeze off the ocean, and it must have given me a little head cold of some sort. So When I got in the truck I took some cold medication found in my medicine cabinet. That's pretty much all I remember, except for the fact I do remember getting my computer out.
So now I'm thinking clearer after sleeping it off.
O.K. Ho's it's back to the road and another lesson from your Good Buddy "Tugboat".
Alot of you new truckers don't know this but, the majority of trucks out on the road are governed to only drive so fast. The biggest percentage of them go less the 70 mph.
Their are very few company trucks that will run past 68 mph. If you do happen to get your doors blown off (passed quickly), it's most likely an O/O. (owner/operator, they own the truck). So remember that, if you happen to be in your 4 wheeler (car/pickup, anything with 4 wheels on the highway), and you get behind a truck that's trying desperately to get past Aunt Phoebe-Joe, out on her yearly run to the Annual Greater Secondary Full Gospel Emmanuel of Christ Choir Singoff in her 1974 BabyShit Green Dodge Duster. As a driver I try to stay away from older drivers because I know they are terrified of big trucks, and have a tendency to get wormy when you pass them.
Myself, I have fallen victim of a slow truck out in the hammer lane (fast lane, left lane) but you know the thing, all men have to be first. Some of our good buddies out here are real jackasses, but on the other hand there are still some very upstanding Truckers that are always thinking of the Average Joe who don't understand the dynamics of hauling 40 tons down the highway safely.
Now you know if you see a slow ho, they are probably peddling(driving) as fast as they can.

One more thing, in my last past I wrote about hitting a ho and losing a hubcap. Maybe if I had typed, I hit a hole and all my hubcaps came off, it would have been funnier, not everything works. right?
Let's Ride Ho's

Comments

Thank you for the clarification. Hope your better
Hoss Out!
Mistress Maddie said…
Sam your just too damn funny. All this is just so neat to hear about! Stay safe ho!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!