Update Free Basket

O.k. we are coming to the end of my stimulus basket giveaway. Soon I will be randomly drawing one of my new followers for the new good buddy basket giveaway. So, If you want to be in the running please make sure I have your handle.
I will be posting the winner, along with the recipients of all those who received one.
Good luck Good Buddies.
I'm still waiting for Skyflake aka Bernice, or as I like to call her Burntknees to email me her address. Good Buddies Pretty Woman, and Miles2go your basket's are on their way.
Let's Ride Ho's

Comments

make sure you put some ramen packages, ketchup packages and powdered cheese and creamer in there so they can make ramen spaghetti to celebrate their win!


xxalainaxx
Mistress Maddie said…
Sam- you are to kind! And your persavive. If available I would love your package,I mean,one of your stlimius packages. My email is at vanaukensteven@yahoo.com I don't have a google email so you can reach me threw this one. and I can email you my address. In the meantime take care of yourself and thanks for the laughs.

Handle- The Mistress

XOXOXOXOX-
Maddie
Joy said…
Dingbat here couldn't find your email address to send you my info. Then I thought to check your profile. Duh! I told you Skyflake was a good handle for me!

Thanks for including me in the drawing! I think I deserve it for your calling me Burntknees! LOL
Anonymous said…
the baskets were a great idea =)

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!