Tina, Tammy, and Rihanna



So what's in an ass whipping? Look, this will probably strike a chord with alot of my Ho's but it's something that's been eating at me.
All the media lately has just been burning up this story. Rihanna getting her hat brought to her, aka she got the shit beat out of her.
Wake up people, are any of you old enough to remember Ike fuckiing Tina up in the back seat of that Caddy? Or how about George Jones raining 5th Ward B's on Poor Ol' Tammy Wynette? ( A personal God to me)
Both of these women took Ass whoopins like nobody's business.
Now, I know you will point out the differences of time, and tolerance.
All the media lately has just been burning up this story. Rihanna getting her hat brought to her, aka she got the shit beat out of her.
Wake up people, are any of you old enough to remember Ike fuckiing Tina up in the back seat of that Caddy? Or how about George Jones raining 5th Ward B's on Poor Ol' Tammy Wynette? ( A personal God to me)
Both of these women took Ass whoopins like nobody's business.
Now, I know you will point out the differences of time, and tolerance.
Tina did leave Ike, and Tammy kicked George to the curb once she sobered up.
The oddest thing though was these women had their biggest success after the beatings. Will Rihanna? No. We are in a different time, and Rihanna is no Tina, or Tammy. Plus this crazy Bitch ran right back to him. WTF? Is the dick that good? We all know make up sex is the bomb, but the ho didn't even blink. Biatch better learn to connect with those Upper Cuts if she's gonna stay with his ass, and remember your shoes can be used as a weapon. BOOYAH
As for Chris Brown? He's done. Game Over. Don't pass go, dont collect $200. When GodOprah gets all those white women mad at you, your toast.
As for Chris Brown? He's done. Game Over. Don't pass go, dont collect $200. When GodOprah gets all those white women mad at you, your toast.
I've been wrong before. Bill, and I have had our knockdown drag outs and honey they were ugly as shit. I swore I'd leave him and he swore he'd leave too. Both of us are still here and, that was days ago. (years really ) So what do I know? Nothing.
Get the medication out Ethel, and stop by the next KFC. I'm sad silly ho now.
Get the medication out Ethel, and stop by the next KFC. I'm sad silly ho now.
Let's Ride Ho
Comments
Was it equal with you and Bill? Did you give as well as you got? I'm glad that part of your relationship is over and that you worked through it.
Good post!!