Thank You
I'm honored to announce that I have been awarded the "Dust Bunny Award" by my favorite Ho, Mr. David Dust.
When checking my favorite blog http://daviddust.blogspot.com/, I was amazed, and surprised to see the award bestowed upon me. Thank You David once again.
Many of you may think this was a cheap attempt to dethrone Ms. Ginger Grant found here, http://missgingergrant.blogspot.com/ from her recent win as a coveted Dust Bunny. This in fact is true. No not really biatches, I love me some Ms. Ginger.
I've blogged about this before, and I strongly believe when one of my friends (ho's) is down it's up to someone to cheer that ho up. Not to mention that the basket Mr. Dust received was part of my very own stimulus relief package.
I've been called Captain Save A Ho on more than one occasion, it's a title I'm proud of.
So with my job done, It's time to lay down the miles and roll on.
All my new followers, or ho's as I refer to them.
Let's Ride.
When checking my favorite blog http://daviddust.blogspot.com/, I was amazed, and surprised to see the award bestowed upon me. Thank You David once again.
Many of you may think this was a cheap attempt to dethrone Ms. Ginger Grant found here, http://missgingergrant.blogspot.com/ from her recent win as a coveted Dust Bunny. This in fact is true. No not really biatches, I love me some Ms. Ginger.
I've blogged about this before, and I strongly believe when one of my friends (ho's) is down it's up to someone to cheer that ho up. Not to mention that the basket Mr. Dust received was part of my very own stimulus relief package.
I've been called Captain Save A Ho on more than one occasion, it's a title I'm proud of.
So with my job done, It's time to lay down the miles and roll on.
All my new followers, or ho's as I refer to them.
Let's Ride.
Comments
Love ya to pieces...
XOXOXOXOXOXO
David
When you talk about trucking, I get that Jerry Reed song in my mind, "Eastbound and Down" and smile. I had sex in his tour bus one time. It was with my boyfriend who worked at the place that serviced those buses. (yeah, pun intended) LOL