Taylor Dayne v.s. CoCo Chanel

Well Ho's your truly has been hit with the Spring blues as I would like to call it. I can't seem to find anything to blog about.

Bill doesn't help, typical male. Me, Me, Me.

So, I will post this fight that was recorded while at the house. It's an attack by my sister's evil Ho. CoCo's a real french bitch Bichon Frise with major attitude.

Enjoy, maybe it will make you smile. I know it did for me.

Let's Ride Ho's

Comments

kayce. said…
taylor dayne is sweet as hell for putting up w/ the likes of that bitch, LMAO!
David Dust said…
I needed a smile today. Thanks.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Mistress Maddie said…
I love how Taylor doesn't even need to get up. She just lies there like she's saying "Give me your best shot bitch!" I think Taylor is really the diva.
Joy said…
That's too funny! Taylor is a real lady! CoCo, not so much!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!