The Return of Tug mothafreakityfrakin Boat
Yes' Biatches I'm back...
I've made a miraculous recover from the brink of deaths stronghold. I would like to thank Mr. Bill's Grandmother, Ms. Elvira Mims Wilson for her kind recommendation of turpentine rubs, and chicken bone broth soup. Also a special shout out to Ms. Grant on pointing out the Zinc Lozenges, they are very good for Throat problems.
While in Exile I had the opportunity to realize that the most important thing during sickness is to not die, and to keep a bucket always close by.
Thank you to all the blogger's that kept me smiling even when my face hurt.
Late last night Me, and Bill stopped in Gilroy, CA. the garlic capitol of the world. Honey, I've been here a million times to pick up vegetables, but when you drive into town the first thing you smell is Garlic, and it is STRONG!! I don't know about you but, I love the smell of it. So, We went into a grocery store to pick up some knick knacks, pattywacks hehehe and girl I wanted to scream out ICE!! ICE!!. (Immigration and custom enforcement) so bad, but I knew as well as he did that we would die by human stampede. Let me just say this, I know where everybody goes on Saturday night in Gilroy.
We have a pick up tonight in Salinas, CA. This is also referred to as The Salad Bowl Capitol of the World. They produce about 90% of all the lettuce in the United States, and it seems to me the only people that will work in the lettuce fields are immigrants from Mexico.
What do you think about the Migrant workers? Me, and Bill fight about this all the time. He thinks that they come and take all the work away from legals that do want to work, and then take, or send their tax free money back home. He also thinks that their use of free federal programs(food stamps, medicaid, and schools for their children) is a burden to tax payers.
I have mixed emotions about the whole situation. Look, I may sound alittle bit like high society here but, Biatch please I aint bout to pick no lettuce for $5.OO hr. That shit is hard labor, hell you will find me pushing double-double's out the window at the In and Out Burger stand. At least I can eat the fuckups for free.
Just something to ponder for the road.
Alright girls, its time to put it in the wind. Were headed East with the Geese. Hammer down, pedal to the metal.
Let's Ride Ho
Comments
Yes I got the email cant wait for the basket. You are so sweet.
love ya
Hoss