Park it Biatches!

Girls park your truck! Yes we are home so all you good buddies, "Pretty Woman, Papi Chaser, and Hoss" take some time to recharge your batteries. As For me? We made it home last night so, me and the ol' man went straight to the Palms Casino for a little R & R. My Wheel of Fortune slot machine came through for me once again, yes biatches I hit for $1100!!! Don't Hate Ho's
Today we have a new casino opening up called the "M", so for us local's that means time to go try and break the bank. Anytime a new casino opens the Slots are "loose", this gives your chances to win even greater, but it's a limited time thing. I'm not trying to get anti-religious on your ass but this is the first Marriot Casino, YES Biatches those Mormons are slippin. (I'm not a fan of this Cult)
Well girls, I'm going to shut the C.B. off till tomorrow so until then "Over and Out"
Comments
If I ever find myself in a casino (which is extremely rare), I love playing the Wheel of Fortune slots.
XOXOXOXOXO