MAYDAY HO'S MAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT A HO DOWN!

FIRST OF ALL: DAVID DUST HAS NO IDEA, OR INPUT ON THIS BLOG WRITTEN. THIS IS A PERSONAL NOTE FROM ME, BY ME.


O.k. Look I'm all about helping out, Just like Rupaul worshipped the other night on "Drag Race" when a sister is in need, we all need to reach out and help.
Well Biatches we have a sister in dire need. Yes My beloved David Dust is in a pickle with computer problems, and I just recently learned that he doesn't even own a computer. I feel that If a mothafucka can get on T.V. and beg for the baby jesus well then I can beg right here. Surely we as sister's in the name of all things good can do SOMETHING to help Ms. Queen Dust Bunny out. The Queen needs us.
What to do? Hell I dont know. I'm just one person willing to contribute for the sake of him getting a computer. Now you might be thinking this is uncool, or not your problem and that may be, But I consider David a dear friend that brings me much joy everyday and that would be gone if he should quit his blog.
What's the remedy? Ms. Ginger Grant suggested some kind of "online benefit drag show" which to me seems like a wonderful Idea.
So Listen up Biatches! Step up, and help out. Because I have stopped and helped out a many of you Ho's broke down on the side of the road. Let's all get behind this Ho and Push. Give it some thought and maybe we as friends can come up with something. I'm up for anything.
COME ON, LET'S RIDE HO'S

Comments

Ok I am broke I cant even afford a basket ;-/ so whats a hetro girl to do?????
#9 said…
Ok heres the deal--you know i love me some david dust pics!! I cant live without my daily dose of "He's HOTTT! so please let me know what i could do for you!!
#9
Mistress Maddie said…
You have one big heart Sam! I may have a idea I'm still following up on! You know Mamie and I have been friends and sisters for like years,and years and years! Best entertaining sister ya could ask for. On behalf of Mamie aka David Dust A big ole' Kiss and Hug!

Take care-
Mistress Maddie
David Dust said…
Maddie called me tonight and told me about this post. STOP MAKING ME CRY, BITCH! You are so sweet - but there are much more worthy charities than my fat ass.

But here's the good news - MY ASS IS BACK!! My roommate made love to this computer today - and now it's working!!!

You better be ready for the BIGGEST hug you've ever received when you come to NYC. Thank you for being such a good friend.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!