Live, Late Breaking News
LIVE FROM DICKSON TN.
Reporting live from Dickson TN. home of our beloved Bernice or as I refer to her as "Burntkneese" who can be found here at http://joy-babbleon.blogspot.com
Joy, I am sitting at the Pilot right off I-40 looking at the Waffle House, and Wendy's
If you are online and read this at the time of 9:02 p.m. cdt Go outside and in the whistlin howl of the wind you may be able to hear me yell, or around the parts "holler" your name.
Stay tuned
Live footage at 11:00
Time to ride ho
Reporting live from Dickson TN. home of our beloved Bernice or as I refer to her as "Burntkneese" who can be found here at http://joy-babbleon.blogspot.com
Joy, I am sitting at the Pilot right off I-40 looking at the Waffle House, and Wendy's
If you are online and read this at the time of 9:02 p.m. cdt Go outside and in the whistlin howl of the wind you may be able to hear me yell, or around the parts "holler" your name.
Stay tuned
Live footage at 11:00
Time to ride ho
Comments
get together at the waffle house :)