LIVE FROM DICKSON, TN

Here's the live film footage with a World Premiere Photo.
This is one of a very, very few actual photo's of the elusive Tugboat. Many have tried to snap a photo of him, only to fail. This is the Home of our beloved Joy. Check back to see if I'm in your hometown.
This is what you call a 2 for 1. Notice the Arby's footage, plus the P.B.
Booyah!!!
Reporting Live, Tugboat saying
"let's ride ho's"

Comments

Joy said…
Hey Tugboat!! Glad you were nearby! Maybe next time, OK? I feel honored! :-)
David Dust said…
OMG - That is so cool! You were in the hometown of ROYALTY ... The Grand Duchess of the Dust Bunnies (AKA Joy).

And I have a feeling ya'll will be seeing a picture of a certain someone at that Arby's soon...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

BTW - your word verification right now is "ingest". :)
Oh, kewl!!! I loved it!
come to the d!!!!


we have awesome truckstops between ann arbor and jackson!


xxalainaxx
kayce. said…
omg that was hilarious! i loved the little "peace bitch" at the end. :))
#9 said…
i see you almost messed up the p.b. I guess DD didnt say anything cuz u straighten it up at the end. luv the flip!!
#9

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!