It finally happened

Well Good Buddies, I've finally seen it all.
While surfing my followers favorite websites, I ran across a blog that seemed innocent enough, until I read a posting that said please don't watch this on a full stomach. Trust me, when I read that from now on I will click off as fast as I can. Something about that warning that I just haven't learned to heed. You would think after unexpectedly watching a documentary video of a 11 year old child being breast feed, I would be more careful. Anyway I'm not even going to tell you what the blog is. Let's just leave it at this, Well I ain't never!!!!
My ass will never be the same, literally.
Going to the house for the weekend, well what's left of it. Everyone enjoy your weekend. Bernice take care of those knees. Mistress I still haven't received your address via email, Do you want your basket or what? Also Ms. Ginger do I need to send an APB out or something did you get your email for your basket? David keep the stories coming, I cant wait to get back and read them.
Viva Las Vegas and Elvis has left the building
Let's Ride Ho's

Comments

kayce. said…
it wasn't the pickle jar video was it? that i have only heard about (via kevin smith's podcast, SMODcast) and i had to fast forward through even the description. but i have a bad relationship w/ "do not click heres", too.

have a wonderful weeked!
David Dust said…
If a blogger tells me NOT to click on something - I NEVER click on it.

I learned that after Lady Bunny introduced me to "Two Girls, One Cup". OMFG. She warned me, but I didn't listen.

Get some R&R at home...

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Anonymous said…
something similar happened to me last month. See up top where it says "next blog"? I clicked on it once and the next blog was one in a different langage, country and was photos of the grossest form, adults and (small) kids having sex. I reported it and now I have that in my head the rest of my life, o man it was horrid.
WTF?
that is just sick!
Hoss
kim said…
hey there...I just sent you an email in response to the comment you left in my "Australia" post concerning the basket.. :)

I never watch those videos that have everybody all freakin out and shit--there's just some things you can't "unsee" and some of that stuff is just nightmares waiting to happen. like that guy that can pull his butthole wide open..who really wants to see that!?!
Mistress Maddie said…
Hey there Tug Boat-
Yes I got your email and sent you one. I also just sent you another one to be safe. Thank-you! I too have learned my lesson also from Lady Bunny's blog. I should know by now if it's on her blog you know somwthing's up! After the one thing I will never be the same either. Enjoy your weekend ho!

xoxoxoxox-
Mistress Maddie
I learned the same lesson David did on the Two Girls, One Cup.

But...I'd proabably still click a "Do Not Click" video. I'll never learn. ;)
Joy said…
Sometimes I don't learn and click and am sorry, too! After that fall, Burntknees is definitely my handle! I'm doing fine now.

Glad you are getting some rest from being on the road. Do you get to spend much time at home at all?

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!