INTERVENTION
So, I've made it clear that Betsy is in the Hospital. So when she is sick, I always treat myself to some R & R. Which means I get to watch all the fine shows that I miss while out on the road. About the only way for me to watch anything is on the Internet. So here I lay watching a marathon of "The first 48" which I might add is my FAVORITE t.v. show period, but news flash honey. After the marathon ended they started showing the craziest shit I ever did see. It's called "Intervention" and it comes on A & E. WOW!!
This is T.V.! The hell with Rupaul. This is DRAMA for your Mama. You must check it out.
What I need is an Intervention whenever I walk into the Buffet. I can see it now, My sis running over and tackling me screaming NO, NO, NO. Get away from the Fried Chicken!!! Me throwing myself up on the Snot Guard bellowing gravy, and of course laugh at them all. "AW you stupid bitches I'll never quit!!!"
Why didn't I ever hear of this show before? Betsy being released, and honey I'm so thankful that she's going to be just fine. Well Girls. Get your dancing shoes on...
Let's Ride ho's
This is T.V.! The hell with Rupaul. This is DRAMA for your Mama. You must check it out.
What I need is an Intervention whenever I walk into the Buffet. I can see it now, My sis running over and tackling me screaming NO, NO, NO. Get away from the Fried Chicken!!! Me throwing myself up on the Snot Guard bellowing gravy, and of course laugh at them all. "AW you stupid bitches I'll never quit!!!"
Why didn't I ever hear of this show before? Betsy being released, and honey I'm so thankful that she's going to be just fine. Well Girls. Get your dancing shoes on...
Let's Ride ho's
Comments
XOXOXOXOXO