Go ahead and Die already
That's my state of mind. Honey, I aint gonna lie this shit right here has got a ho down. I'm glad to report that seeing that my mucus has gotten clear I believe I have turned a corner, so to speak. Anyhoo, I'm sitting here suckin on these here Zinc candy drops, praying to Baby Jesus to let me just see one more day, and read one more blog. Quit shaking your head sis, I know I know you are saying take your ass to the dr. But I hate the Drs office, hell they just tell you how fat you are, and make you get up on that damn scale, and you know that's just for their shit, and giggles. Honey I'm ol' school, just rub some dirt on it, Did you ever see Mom go to the doctor? Hell no that tough ho just shook it off. Besides Bill has rubbed turpentine all over my throat, he says that his grandmother worshipped the shit, I refuse to gargle with it though, that's where I draw the line.
Later Ho's you know this rest of ..
Later Ho's you know this rest of ..
Comments
You are SO right. As soon as a fat bitch walks in, no matter WHAT is wrong with you, the Doctor is going to blame your weight.
Feel better, Baby.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love ya
#9