FREE!! FREE!!!

That's the only word anyone ever reads. Oh well.
I have to clear a couple of things up.
The rules for the giveaway. They are called rules for a reason.
The first reason is that I would only have to spring for 9 basket at most. Hehe.
Once again, I will state the rules that qualify you for a FREE Basket from Harry and David's.
The first rule is the only one that is set in stone.
1. Have to be a follower of mine on, or before March 10Th, 2009
If you began following my blog before then you qualify.
2. You have to be able to provide an address
Easy enough right?
3. You must have, and submit to me a "Handle".
This rule will apply until you comment to me, and give me your handle if you don't already have one. Google "handle" it pertains to C.B. radio talk and I have blogged about it several times. For the educated this would also be called a "pseudonym"
If the 3 rules are met, then email me your address, and I will forward your very own Harry and David's basket.
P.S. For all those who joined my blog after the contest began, I WILL be picking ONE person out of all the new followers for a Welcome To My Blog basket. Remember I am always prone to start a giveaway, so keeping checking out my blog for giveaways in the future, and become a follower.
Let's Ride Ho's
Comments
I got mine today, and I had to fight bitches at work who were trying to steal my stuff!!!
Thank you SOOOOOOO much!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Papi Chaser
congrats on dust bunny of the week!!! i found you via david dust (obv) and i want you to know that i would have followed even if you WEREN'T having a contest... :))
xoxoxox
Anyho, your entered and good luck.
xoxo
Help me, David and Sam! We call me Bernice for that character on Designing Women, but that doesn't seem too good. David and Dan call me Auntie Flame, but is that too long? What about Skyflake?