DAVID DUST DID YOU SEE THIS BIATCH

If you go to www.msn.com you will see and ad for a free Roast Burger. Go get your free burger biatches

Comments

David Dust said…
First of all, my darling, I posted a link to the coupon last week.

Secondly, there isn't an Arby's in the entire borough of Manhattan. And I'm not about to go out to Queens.

Thirdly, I DID get your email - and I can't believe you went through so much trouble (and expense) just for me. I'm going to give you SUCH A PINCH when I finally see you! Just pick the place you'd like to be pinched... :)

You're the best, Biatch

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Tugboat, No new blogs yet? I'm just sitting here waiting for another lesson in the life of a trucker.
Are u there?????
Hoss
Lovin me basket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya big time
Scrappy, Hoss, Whinny Little Cousin, Donna

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!