And The Winner Is....

THE HONORARY JUDGE MISS TAYLOR DAYNE BAKER!!
First, of all I would like to thank all those who became followers of my blog. If in the event you do not win, or do not want the Grand Deluxe Basket from Harry and David, please feel free to email me and I will send it to the runner up.
The process of deciding the winner was very easy, I took all my new followers and placed their name in a plastic Easter egg that was then placed in a grassy field in North Texas. At the count of three I released Judge Taylor, and the first egg she fetched, and returned to me was deemed the winner. I found this to be fair, and balanced seeing that dogs are color blind. Trust me, she did not make it easy. Ms. Taylor sniffed over several of the nominees, before settling on the winning egg. She is normally not such a choosy "bitch".
Without further delay, The first winner of the New Follower Good Buddy Basket Award is....
Did I tell you that Ms. Taylor actually picked up an egg and carried it for about 10 yards, before she decided that it just wasn't the one she wanted. The contest was filled with HIGH drama.
A personal announcement, The annual July 4Th Giveaway will begin June 19Th. So keep reading, and commenting and you too, can become a winner in the event you don't win tonight.
My next post in 18 minutes will contain the winning name. Check back
Comments
xxalainaxx