What does a queen do with flip flops



What? Flip Flops? o.k. before all you crazy queens get beside yourself, we aren't talking about meeting the MAN of your dreams just to find out he wants to wear the panties of the family, No we are talking about Flip flops



Well as you know I'm here to educate you on Truck Driver myths. The biggest myth is that Drivers never shower, and stink to high heaven. BIATCH please. Did you know that the majority of Travel Plazas, or as you refer to them Truck Stops, have clean shower facilities? Yes Yes.
This is a private shower area that includes:
sink
toilet
shower stall
clean towel, wash clothe, and soap
All drivers that fuel are able to show a fuel receipt and the shower is absolutely free.
The photo you are looking at is from one of my favorite travel centers called "Little America Flagstaff" It is part of a very nice hotel chain in the western United States.
What you cant see is the spa tub. YES Honey a big ass tub for us big gals.What did you say? How clean are the showers? Here' s the tricky part. You pick your battles. Personally I have been driving long enough that I know whose showers are safe, and whose aren't.
Me, and Bill make it a habit to shower once a day. It gives us a moment to relax, and gather our wits plus since we are in the truck 24/7 it makes for an hour or two apart. THANK GOD for this time or I would surely have lost what little hair I have shaped like a horseshoe around my head from falling out. (Can anyone tell me why ex-military men feel it important to announce that they have been weeks without a shower easily?) WHATEVER.
Anyways no matter how clean most shower facilities are, you still must have a pair of
Good Flip Flops. For the OCD driver as I am a member. Carry a small travel size of Lysol, and as you enter the shower area give it a lite misting as the instructions direct. While it works you can unload you travel bag, and place you clothes out. There you have it, one myth down and several to go. So let's get naked Biatches.

Comments

Sam
When I use to ride with Dad He would always stand outside the door even though it was locked and made sure no one came in even if it was a multi shower. Hey I don't recall them ever looking like that. Man, I had alot of fun with Dad out there.
Well lovin your blog!
Scrappy

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!