We have a BDay Boy in the House




Well Today is My Big Baby's BDay, yes yes he turns 43 today. Not a day goes by I don't wonder how the hell I got caught up spending my life with him. Man, damn fool I was, A smile, and Army fatigues were my undoing. These 4 pictures are the most recent, the first photo is him enjoying his favorite past time, sleeping. That hawt biatch behind him is a high dollar biatch adopted from number 9 to help us replace the void when our babies Briscoe, and Gracie left to early.
The second photo is Bill's second favorite thing to do. Eat. It is Turkey Day 2008, and he is in his element. I didn't know 15 years ago when yours truly weighed in at a svelte 168 lbs, that his love for food would lead to my dismal gain of 150 lbs. I've always said he was no good for me, and it is truly his fault that my metabolism can not keep up with his.
The 3rd and 4th are photos I snapped just moments ago while heading down the highway with me singing in my best Whitney Houston knock off of Happy Birthday.
How much longer I can go on with him is yet to be known, but for right at this moment I geuss he will do. So Happy Birthday Buckethead, from yours truly Tugboat.
Comments
What an adorable little family you have - I am insanely jealous!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
43 still just a pup
Hey can I call Sam Tugboat :-)
thats the funniest damn name I have ever heard
Love Scrappy