The Queen of Crazy
Blasting across Central New Mexico, on the way to L.A. for delivery in the morning. Just wanted to touch on a different subject for a second, Is it just me or is that bitch with the 8 Babies in California crazy? I was watching her
interview from the Today show with Ann Curry just this morning. Now, I'm no psychologist but her reasoning for having these babies sends me spinning.
interview from the Today show with Ann Curry just this morning. Now, I'm no psychologist but her reasoning for having these babies sends me spinning. Now let's visit some facts reported by the news media so take it for what it's worth
She is under 30, not married, parents live with her, used a sperm donor for all her pregnancies, unemployed, wants to go back to college, and did I forget to mention she has 6 kids already?
This bitch is crazy.
I'm posting a link to the interview they have released. Somebody watch it and let me know,
ARE THOSE FLIP FLOPS she's wearing?
ARE THOSE FLIP FLOPS she's wearing?
Crazy Alice a caller from the Howard Stern Show, this is one hot biatch!! If you haven't been blessed to have heard of Crazy Alice then the 12.95 fee for Sirius is a small pittance to pay to enjoy such wonderful madness. Take a chance and listen to this clip, and remember this a real person not some made up sketch comedy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9IgS6YQy3M&feature=relatedENJOY!

Comments