Oscar's

It's late I know and the comments on the Oscars are numerous, But I have a perfectly good reason, and you will read why in my next post, so let me just cut to the chase.
Loved the opening. Wolverine is o.k. I liked Ellen better. Handing out the awards to the actors/actresses should always be done like that. The musical number with B was a fucking mess. Hated it Hated it Hated it. Kate Winslet getting her Dad to whistle made me smile. The very, very, very best part was SOPHIA LOREN. I commented on David Dust's website I never noticed any of the four actresses with her.
Overall I will give it 3 stars out of 5.
I seen most of the films this year, and the only award in question was Penelope Cruz. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE ME some Penelope, but Viola's 10 minute scene in Doubt was mesmerizing.
One more thing and this will get me death threats, Slumdog was a great movie, but did the music really deserve a Oscar? Come on people, all the music out there and this is what you voted on.
Yes, yes I know I said one last thing but, I'm always down with new ways to say something so here it goes.
Say this out loud really fast
Baby Baby Hockey
Does that sound anything like Very very happy?

Comments

#9 said…
no honey it sounds nothing like very very happy--I am wandering if anyone besides me that got that love ya #9
Joy said…
I agree with you about Viola Davis. She gave a powerful performance and more than held her own with Meryl Streep. I also thought having past winners acknowledge the nominees was great!

I like that Bruce Springsteen song that was in The Wrestler, which wasn't even nominated, better than the ones that were. I never understood why "It's Hard to Be a Pimp" won an Oscar.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!