OHHH Ponch!!!!!
If you didn't know, one of my FAVORITE websites is that of David Dust, who goes by the CB handle "Papi Chaser". It can be found here http://daviddust.blogspot.com/. I highly encourage you to check it out for EXCELLENT recaps, and did I mention he post some hawt ass men too. Plus you too can become a Dust Bunny like Moi. (Nothing Xrated either, just clean, good fun)
Well seeing that David Dust has posted quite possibly every papi known to man, and woman. It brings me some comfort thinking that maybe I have found someone he hasn't posted. So in Honor of The Queen of All Dust Bunnies, I give you a throw back Papi of the 80's




O.k. I know what your thinking, and yes as you get older you find out that things you didn't like or care for as a child change, including men.
Well seeing that David Dust has posted quite possibly every papi known to man, and woman. It brings me some comfort thinking that maybe I have found someone he hasn't posted. So in Honor of The Queen of All Dust Bunnies, I give you a throw back Papi of the 80's

Yes Biatches, and truck driveressess. As I travel down the California highways, looking for the ever present PohPoh,aka Evil Knievel, aka smokey bear, aka the man, aka sonabitachhegotme, THERE he was straddled on his Scooter. (Police officers who ride a motorcycle go by the code name " Evil Knievel's"on the CB. Learn it Ho's) Oh by the way I will blog about this subject at a later date, but the Highway patrol in California are some of the baddest ho's to hold a truck driver hostage Honey, they will try to take your ass for a ride. But back to what the post is really about.
PONCH!!! yes ho's The one and only FRANCIS PONCHERELLO!
no not really but he was a lookalike. (Cuz, don't read this next few lines)Yes HO's do I need to tell you how many times I camped out in the bathroom after watching his ass on "CHIPS" So this got me to thinking about my youth, and being a closeted gay child. So In all things that are innocent, I give to you my Endless Love of the 80's
The top (no pun intended) five men during the 80's that caused me to rub one out.
1. Francis Poncherello from "chips" Does anyone remember the Black Speedo? MUCHO BUENO CABRONA'S
2. Sam Jones from "Flash Gordon the movie" plus the soundtrack was performed by none other than Freddie Mercury, "FLASH!!!! WAHHHAHHH, HE SAVED EVERYONE US"

3. Christopher Atkins from "Blue Lagoon" give it up biatches

4. C. Thomas Howell from "The Outsiders" Pony Boy Curtis. OUCCCHHHYY!!!

O.k. I know what your thinking, and yes as you get older you find out that things you didn't like or care for as a child change, including men.
Finally A big 10-4 to our newest Good Buddies Kimber P, and neulicious. Welcome now let's ride Ho's


Comments
This is way to much fun to be legal.
Yes, I still love ya, Yes, ya crack me up, Yes, your sorry ass has not come to visit, Yes your sorry ass is way off on the one. John was WAY sexier than Ponch!
have I ever told you that you are twisted? (in a good way)
I also remember the People magazine edition on The Blue Lagoon. Chris Atkins was showing some MAJOR skin - and let's just say I got a lot of mileage out of that magazine.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Papi Chaser
#9