It's all about Him


Hello from Sunny southern California
So today Is Superbowl Sunday, and as you guessed. It's all about muscled down men, in tight pants. That just sounds so gay.
Oh, got any ugly email from a former friend in high school, who I hadn't heard from in years. She said she highly doubted that Bill exist. Well Here's to you biaatch, and you didn't even need to see a Beer commercial to here that phrase. Almost forgot, How's the divorce goin?
I'm routing for the Card's. Don't really think they have a hope in Hell.
So After 15 years this is what I got, he aint much but atleast he has all his orginal teeth.
HEHE.
Comments
As a Truck Driver, I'm assuming you are away from home for long periods of time. Please provide me with your address so I can "check in" on your husband while you're gone... :)
And whoever this "friend" of yours is/was, he/she needs to be smacked upside the head. I volunteer to take care of this for you - AFTER I "take care" of your husband. :)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Hey this David guy is hitting on your man. Thats cute!!
Anyways I love ya
Have a good one
Scrappy