HOMEWORK
Over the next few days your Homework is to find your own Handle.
When you become a "certified truck driver" the first thing you do is buy a C.B. radio.
I think we have covered what this is in detail so I'll spare you the details. Anyhoo having a C.B. is essential in the trucking business. How else will you find some commercial company?
Everyone that talks on the C.B. has a handle (name) that they use to identify themselves. For instance, I dont know how many fatass short bald men go by the handle "tiny" And the list goes on, and on.
So In becoming a Good Buddy you everyone need to come up with a handle.
Be creative, let go, and have at it. Be the butch you always wanted to be.
For all you wanting to know my handle ........
Slow Motion. Why? because when I run it looks like I'm going in Slow Motion, and anyway there are way to many Juicy Fruits out there.
When you become a "certified truck driver" the first thing you do is buy a C.B. radio.
I think we have covered what this is in detail so I'll spare you the details. Anyhoo having a C.B. is essential in the trucking business. How else will you find some commercial company?
Everyone that talks on the C.B. has a handle (name) that they use to identify themselves. For instance, I dont know how many fatass short bald men go by the handle "tiny" And the list goes on, and on.
So In becoming a Good Buddy you everyone need to come up with a handle.
Be creative, let go, and have at it. Be the butch you always wanted to be.
For all you wanting to know my handle ........
Slow Motion. Why? because when I run it looks like I'm going in Slow Motion, and anyway there are way to many Juicy Fruits out there.
Comments
My handle would be "Papi Chaser" or "Miss Spent Youth"...
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO