Follower's Appreciation Day
It's daunting to me that anyone would actually come to this blog and read it.Why? Well you are reading someone's blog that flunked senior english, and really got through junior english because the teacher, and me made a bet. The bet was she pass me, and she wouldn't have to see me the next year.I graduated from high school in 1983, and at the time Texas only required junior english to graduate. Senior english was not required, but yours truly was so cocky I signed up for senior english anyway. (yes I know what your thinking why take senior english, if junior english was so hard? Did I mention I was stupid at times)
Thank God I didn't need that last year of English to graduate.But back to why I'm blogging tonight. Whenever I log on and see that someone has decided to follow my blog it causes me to just break out in a sweat. What could I possible put here that someone would want to read? Just today I see there is another new follower, AND SHE WAS OR IS AN ENGLISH TEACHER> OMGOD!!! I speak your name Joy!
Hell I'll have writer's block big time now. The whole time I type this I wonder do the people that read this know just how dumb I am? HEHE. Hey I can laugh at myself, it's just I'm ashamed that I didn't learn more in school. That really pisses me off.Well Guys I don't want to spin out of control with this blog. Trust me, it doesn't take much to cause me to freak out when writing.So just to make this short, I really really find it humbling that anyone would read anything found here on this page, and for this I thank all of you completely. My Cuz, David Dust, and Ms. Ginger Grant were the first to follow my blog and these three remain my favorite blogs to read. Damn and to think some of you bloggers have over a 100 followers, DAMN I would disappear like Burt Campbell aka alien X-23 on "Soap"

Well that's just alittle of me before the medication kicks in, hell if you didn't know the Spring time sends me into an emotional tailspin. Anyhoo, Let's get back in the truck it's time to go.
Peace. Now let's ride Ho's :)
Comments
I was a WIZ at English in school (math and science? - now that's a different story) - but I can't spell for shit (thank goodness for spellcheck). Joy has overlooked any mistakes I may have made - and I love her even more for it.
Joy, in fact, encouraged me to keep writing - and she is one of the reasons I work so hard on my blog today. It's a nice feeling when an English Teacher tells you that you're a good writer.
Trust me, Joy is about as good a friend/blog reader/Auntie Flame (a long story) that you can have. That is why I gave her an official title - Grand Duchess of the Dust Bunnies.
Make sure you comment on HER blog often. She, like most bloggers, LOVES to get comments. And it's the least we can do in return for Joy not calling us dumb bitches...
Seriously girl - like I told you before - blog about what you KNOW and/or LOVE, and readers will find you.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO