
Do I have your attention?
O.k. Listen up Biatches! Let's talk Ho's
Today's lesson on Truck Driving brings us to the subject of pay for play ho's, aka hookers. Something commonly known to frequent the truck stops. Now, I've been to alot of truck stops which is part of my job, and I can tell you that the oldest profession is not as prevalent as it once was.
If you do have a sighting of a ho, she is usually referred to as a Lot Lizard. Go
ahead and laugh, I did when I first heard it. Now, if the Lot Lizard is really ugly, she could be referred to as a Dragon. HEHE. Next is the Lazy Ho who is often heard on the C.B. ( a type of 40 channel two way radio for you trucker virgins, and I will talk more about this later in the days to come) soliciting fuckery. There is a strict code used to advertise the sell of Naner-Naner (puttytang) that is, and the call out usually goes like this:
ahead and laugh, I did when I first heard it. Now, if the Lot Lizard is really ugly, she could be referred to as a Dragon. HEHE. Next is the Lazy Ho who is often heard on the C.B. ( a type of 40 channel two way radio for you trucker virgins, and I will talk more about this later in the days to come) soliciting fuckery. There is a strict code used to advertise the sell of Naner-Naner (puttytang) that is, and the call out usually goes like this:"Breaker 19, any of you drivers out there need some commercial company?, if so kick it back to sweet lips, I'll be standing by on channel 40"And thus you have the Mobile Ho.
Last but not least we have the gay ho. He is the most elusive, and scarce of all ho's. The Gay Ho aka Good Buddies, are more frequently found at the Rest Areas along the Interstate. Good Buddies have ways of advertising too, there call out is simply one of a couple:
"I aint got no panties on" or the most common "Come,Come" followed by keying up the mic on the C.B. which sound like a click on the other end.
So there you have it. C.B. talk ho.

Comments
But my younger brother was a Truck Driver for a while - and he NEVER told me about all this other juicy shit!
Fascinating.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
XOXOXOXO
XOXOXOXO
I didn't know they even still made CB radios!