AWWW Hell, For Crying Out Loud Eunice

Spring It's coming faster than you think, As I sit here in Abilene, Texas picking up a load of Coke (easy Ho's that's Coca-Cola). I'm starting to get the moody shit that comes with it, cue up the Xanax.
Anyway Me, and Bill are entering into our 1st day of true mouth to mouth combat. It's like that sometimes living with someone 24/7. Oh Yes people as lovely a couple as we make, are heads are not big enough for this lil' ass truck. You see if I offend anyone with this next statement I'm deeply sorry, but by looking at Bill's photo you would not know that he really is retarded. Yes, retarded.
The War usually runs it's course after a tally of points. If you would like to keep count, I'm up by about 250 points seeing I just pointed out that his mother had 3 different kids, by 3 different men, and my piece d'resistance was that she actually only knew who two of them were. BOOYAHH Don't' feel pity on the sonabiatch either. Our first 10 or 15 wars of the world began because of my lack of Yo Mama jokes, but rest assure Ms. Tugboat is the quickest of learners.
The War usually continues until Mr. Willie convinces Bill that this is not the way things are handled, and the temporary retardation ends. Several scud missiles later, I have mastered the art of the best offense, is a good defense.
There you have it readers the ugly truth. No relationship is perfect, not even the best ones.
Gotta Run, bomb sirens just went off.
Strap up biatches

Comments

#9 said…
Just make sure he stays out of the closet!!(inside joke) LOL

FIRE IN THE HOLE

#9
i love u sam!!stop and get some fried chicken that always makes a girl FEEL good!!!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!