Are We There Yet II?

Hey Guys, Well as faith has it the freight business has picked up substantially in the last few days so yours truly is actually having to drive. This is Great for our settlements, but Girl I need a break, and my ass is not in love with this seat at all. We just left L.A. yesterday and of course the weather was unreal. Our load had us dropping off downtown and I swear to God, I seen Ms. Whitney Houston. But being that I live in Las Vegas I am never star struck like Bill. Hell He bout kills his self to get close to a Star. If you've seen one crack head you've seen them all.

So now we have this load of Lemons, from Sunkist fresh off the tree into our trailer. When it positively, absolutely has to be there overnight, Call my Ass. I will bitch and complain the whole trip, but this is the War I signed up for.
About my last post, a few faithful readers were taken back by such frankness. Huh? Get off the Gas, I drive a truck. So in ending this I will leave with the origin of my Blog
Question:


Do you know the difference on how a regular story begins, compared to the start of a Truck Driver story?



Answer:

A regular story begins " Once Upon A Time"
A Truck Driver story begins " God, You aint fucking goin to believe this"


Enjoy

Comments

kim said…
I love the way you write :) keep on truckin'...

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!