Then you met another, and PFFT! you was gone

Saturday evenings in Texas will always be associated with one thing for me.
Hee-Haw
Was I the only one that watched Junior Samples tell you to call BR-549?, Or "What's for Supper Grandpa?" I spent the majority of my adolescence in the arm pit of Texas, aka Lubbock, TX. Yes, the Home of Buddy Holly, Mac Davis, and Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks, population 95,023! SAA-LUTE!!!
Celebrating another BDay always makes me reminiscent of the good ol' days. Wow, what a childhood. Well Guys here's to another year notched out on the belt of Life. Just wish Mom was here to tell the tale she always began at about 8:03 a.m. on Jan. 28th, She would always start it out like this...
"About this time, I was laying up in the hospital bed waiting to see you for the first time." Then she would always end with, "You were the prettiest baby she had ever seen"
Until next time.
Comments
OMG! My word verifcation is "gender"! Sweardagod!
Man its good to know everyone is waaayyyyyyyyy older than me LOL
Tell everyone I said HOWDEEEEEEEEEE!
Donna
are you tonight?
Why did you leave me
here all alone?
I searched the world over
and thought I found true love.
Then you met another and PFFFT
you was gone!
Oh yes, I remember He-Haw. We watched it growing up in Central Pennsylvania.
Later, my parents and grandparents dragged my little brother and I to the Grand Old Opry in TN. I didn't admit it at the time, but seeing Minnie Pearl was FIERCE.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo