Is it me? or does this make me look fat?
-tn.jpg)
Well, I think I have finally done it. What is it? It is me eating my way all the way up thru the 5X in the big and tall section at Dillards. Yes, Yes I know what you are thinking. But, you dont look that big? What the hell ever. Yes I do look that big. Who the Hell do you think your fooling?
Hey it use to be I had to struggle to bend over just to tie my shoes, then as time passed I tied my shoe laces to the left of the shoe never in the center. But now thing have gotten really serious. How serious? Well lets just put it like this when you pass out from holding your breathe to tie a shoe lace, then you are just to damn fat.
Hey I remember the good ol' days. When I would go to Dillards Big and Tall for 2XLT. What a proud moment in my life was this. I could literally say I was shopping in that department because the shirts were long enough, seeing that I was so tall. As time passed it was 3xlt, and even then there was denial. I use to smirk at the fat guy scourring the 5xlt, and thinking "Oh God" how sad nothing fits him. I use to say to myself, It would never happen to me.
I'm such a liar.
So now I 'm at the point were I dont even recognize myself. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is only one thing left for me to do. I must lose weight. NOW!
So guys here we go, my quest to lose these two extra people I'm carrying around.
Stay tuned...
Comments
God Luck on your endevor to lose some lint.
Love ya,
Scrappy